Learn the importance of trusted transactions
In a digitally connected world, how we transact is changing. Traditional ways of identification and verification are becoming outdated, creating concerns over fraud and trust.
Innovation, speed and reach in the new digital age is creating unprecedented opportunities and challenges. However, knowing whom you are dealing with, understanding and managing the risks, ensuring compliance and respecting privacy has never been more important.
This one day workshop, delivered by Consult Hyperion, will provide invaluable insight into the key aspects that you need to understand about digital identity and importantly the major benefits that this can bring for both your business and customers, particularly when it comes to payments.
Balancing fraud concerns, data management, privacy, consumer interests and on-boarding processes may present challenges however, this workshop will show you how to overcome these and provide a comprehensive understanding on how your business can take advantage of the world’s future currency – Identity.
What does it cover?
- The importance of digital identity and authentication, and the differences between both
- Current issues and the key drivers for businesses for digital identity and authentication adoption
- How identity and authentication fits into the customer journey
- The balancing act between risk reduction and improving the customer experience
- Getting it right – the business case and financial benefits
- The latest identity and authentication technologies and how to select and implement the right one
- Compliance and regulation – the opportunities and challenges
- Digital Identity Checklist – ensuring your products and services are future proofed
- Real world examples and case studies to demonstrate the importance of digital identification and authentication best practice
What will you learn?
- Plain-English explanations on the jargon and what each can do
- The differences between identity and authentication and why each is important
- Understanding on key terminology and technologies
- How to get the customer experience right when implementing identity and authentication solutions
- Be able to develop the business case for digital identity and authentication by understanding the financial, business and operational benefits, along with the risks, for your business
- How to gain customer buy-in and how to use data to gain their trust
- How to effectively select, implement and manage the right identity technologies and processes
- Understanding on the latest compliance and regulatory considerations
- Increased knowledge on how the identity and authentication landscape is developing and what this means for the future of your products and services
Who is it for?
This workshop is aimed at those that are new to digital identity or are in need to broaden their understanding in this area.
Those that would particularly benefit from attending are those in roles responsible for developing digital strategies, product development, risk and fraud management within Fintech, payment and retail organisations
Register Your Interest Below
Please register below to be informed of the event or to receive more details.